www.gmail.com Gmail Login Sign In Sign Up: Create A Gmail.com Account: Dealing with your daily professional life where information completely is passed on via internet is very tough when you don’t know which service to use to make the best use of your time and also the one who fulfills all your needs of communication. Earlier, people used to communicate via letters and telegrams to pass on information among themselves. The piece of papers used to take a lot of time to reach the destination which involved the investment of time as well as physical strength. Sending telegrams in older days was the costliest means of fast communication from one place to other.
www.Gmail.com Login Sign In/ Sign Up Details
Being a Google product, Gmail came into the picture as a competition to the other email providers such as outlook and Yahoo which were then ruling the email world. Gmail claimed to provide the best storage space for the emails and inbox as well as promised to maintain the highest security possible. However, maintaining the promise, Gmail grew as the biggest mailing service on the Internet and is unbeatable now.
In this world every other person has a Gmail account as a primary mailing service across the world. But if you still did not come across Gmail and if you don’t have a Gmail account yet, there was our overview on Gmail which should be enough for you to understand the awesomeness of the service.
Gmail basically provides you with a perfect mailing service that allows you to send any number of emails to anyone who has a valid email account. All you have to do is to create a Gmail account and generate a unique email id for yourself and you will be known with that Gmail id to which you will be receiving the emails from anyone. So here in this article let us tell you some facts, features and tricks of Gmail along with the tutorial on How to Create a Gmail account.
How To Create Gmail Login Account Step By Step
Firstly Let us See What are the Steps to Sign Up With Gmail:
Gmail is completely Free and you can easily create a Gmail account from the official website of www.gmail.com.
- Go to the Official website of Gmail and Click on Create Account.
- Once you click on Create Account you will be directed to a page where you have to type in all your personal details to create a Gmail account
- You will also be asked to choose a unique gmail id which will be the most important part through which people will be contacting you in future.
- You have to agree to the terms and conditions of Google
- Now you have to choose some security questions as well as give a recovery email id just in case if you loose your account, it can be recovered with the help of the recovery email.
- Once you are done with filling all the formalities, your Gmail account will be created immediately.
- Now you can send and receive emails from your Gmail account.
Let us see some amazing tricks associated to Gmail:
Unsubscribe Multiple Newsletters
Want to unsubscribe all the newsletters?
We know to unsubscribe a newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe button that is found at the sender’s address in every promotional email.
But to unsubscribe all of them, select all the conversations that you want to unsubscribe.
With the help of Unroll.me plug-in, you can clean all of them in one go.
Check if someone is reading your Email
If you get a doubt, that someone else is checking your inbox. You can just check your ‘last account activity’
1. Go to inbox view
2. Scroll down to find out a tiny text at the bottom right corner
3. There you can see your last account activity
4. Click ‘Details’ and check which IP address accessed your account with time.
Reply all by Default
Tired of resending an email? If you are the person who has to send mass emails very frequently, then just go to ‘Setting’ under General tab
Go to “Reply Behaviour”
Change it to “Reply All.”
Optimise Your Search
You get much more refined search by using this
- To locate emails that are matching with keyword C or keyword D, just type “OR” in all capital letters, for example: (from: Anamika) OR (from: Koundinya)
- Find a particular type of files by using “filename:” for (example: Anamika: jpg)
- You can even search your messages with time by using “after:” & “before:” for example: after:2013/03/25 before:2012/03/05.
Read while you are Offline
The most lovable feature of Gmail is, you can read, search, respond and archive the emails with an extension in Chrome Browser even without having an Internet connection.
1. Click on Settings
2. Then on Gmail Offline tab
3. Now let the extension to sync & download all the emails before you go offline.
4. And check your emails even though you don’t have the Internet connection. However, this doesn’t occupy your space in your PC.
Important Keyboard Shortcuts
Want to get enabled for the keyboard shortcuts?
Go to ‘Settings’, below the General tab, turn on the keyboard shortcuts. Once you are enabled you can get various functions with just one letter. This simplifies your everyday tasks a lot.
- j for older messages
- k for newer messages
- e if you want to archive
- shift + # to send the emails into the trash
- / to type anything in the search bar
- a to reply all users
- r to message individually
So this is our article on how to create a gmail.com login account & we hope you all have successfully created your email accounts. If you are still experiencing any issues regarding Gmail Sign In/ Sign Up feel free to comment in the box given below, you all can also reach to us with the help of contact us page given above. Thanks, for reading out till the end & don’t forget to share this article among others to help them out.